The Toyota Community Trust is funding professional development workshops to upskill 150 early childhood educators and teachers with inquiry-based STEM in Melbourne’s west.
Applications are open for early childhood professionals who want to have the knowledge and skills to lead STEM activities in their daily work with the children in their care.
To be eligible for the free workshops you must be an early childhood educator working in an early childhood service in any of the Melbourne municipalities of Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melton, Moonee Valley or Wyndham.
Workshops will be conducted between June and November 2018.
On completion of the workshops your service may be eligible to become a certified Little Scientists House.
Applying is easy:
1. Make sure you are working in an early childhood service in any of the municipalities of Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melton, Moonee Vally or Wyndham.
2. Send us your application.
3. Submit your application before Wednesday May 2, 2018.
4. Successful educators will be contacted by mid-May 2018.
5. Educators need to be able to attend two workshops between June and November 2018.